Sunday, May 07, 2006

College Final

I took the final today for the college class I was taking for the Spring Semester. I hopped into my car and drove down to the College Park Campus. This time, I made sure I had plenty of time. Previously, I've been slow to get out of the house and have cut it close. This time, I arrived with over 30 minutes to spare. The final was given in the Cole Field House. Cole Field House is an indoor arena where they have various indoor sports events. I remember seeing on a board that they had scheduled flag football in it in April.
The final itself went so-so. I had to write three essays. I liked what I wrote for the first essay BUT I thought the essay was a little short. It ended up only being a little less than a page and a half. The second essay turned out all right BUT took longer than I'd planned. It also was longer than I'd planned. The third essay was something of a disaster. I didn't plan on having to write an essay on two poems so I was caught totally surprise for it. To make matters worse, the second poem I chose was never covered in class. I didn't have time to find a good second poem so I went with it anyway. Hopefully, I'll score all right on the first two essays. We'll see.

No comments: