Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Music and My MP3 Player

I continue to download music to my new Zune MP3 player. It is enormously more convenient to have it on the player as it saves me from having to go through scores of CDs and, I don't have to worry about the player accidentally skipping on whatever music I'm playing. One drawback I've been having is that music I bought on-line and downloaded on-line from other services didn't transfer to my Zune music library. One example was "The Best of Bill Cosby." I had to buy that again, this time from Zune Marketplace. Another excellent album I've had to buy AGAIN is Glen Campbell's Greatest Hits. I really like his "Galveston" and "Wichita Lineman" songs. In some cases, Zune Marketplace doesn't have music I want like Nickelback's latest album which has 2 really great songs - Somebody for Me and If Today was Your Last Day. Still, overall, the player has been really handy. I plan to take it on trips so I can listen to tunes when I'm on the tour bus and, we're between stops. It'll make the time go by faster. It would also be nice to listen to while waiting for flights in airports. Cheers all!

No comments: