Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Problem Sub

One of our problem subs got me again. This sub is known for calling out on Mondays or the day after a holiday. I don't know whether it's because they don't want to deal with the higher amount of mail i.e. laziness or they are hungover from their partying i.e. excessive debauchery. Whatever the reason, I wasn't thrilled to get contacted at 5:30 this morning that I was needed to do their route. Grrrrrr! I wanted big time to do the same back but, it wouldn't have hurt the sub who called out. So, I went in and did the route. One blessing of sorts is that I got added for 2 more days on another route which means I'll hit my 40 hours this week and get paid for every thing I worked. On days after a holiday, it's impossible to hit the accessed time and, you end giving the Postal Service some free hours unless you hit your 40.

No comments: