Monday, September 28, 2009

Messed Over

The Laurel Maryland Harley Davidson dealership did a nice number on me today. As any readers I have know, I was big time looking forward to taking the motorcycle safety course so I could get my license. The Laurel dealership was where I'd signed up for the course and paid $350 for it. I took 3 days of leave from work so I'd be able to do the course. I drove out to the dealership this morning and quickly noticed I was the only one waiting for the course. A man who worked at the dealership asked if he could help me. I told him I was here for the motorcycle safety course. He promptly called the lady that does the scheduling. I was let in and, she informed me that the course had been cancelled because the community college that has the range they use said they couldn't use their range until October 19th. All courses till then were cancelled. The dealership for unknown reasons never got around to telling me. Because of their mistake, I missed out working on my favorite route and who knows how many other hours. Worse, I'll have to take 3 more days off to try to take the course later. The dealership was kind enough to find me another dealership that is offering the course Monday through Wednesday. Still, I'm not too pleased with them for their snafu. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I get to take the course next time. We'll see. Stay tuned.

No comments: