Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Facebook

I discovered the last few days that you can't contact Facebook's support people directly. They force you to try to find the answer to your problem through their FAQ. I couldn't even get the FAQ to work right so there wasn't any way I could fix my problem i.e. I wasn't able to make ANY entries on my wall or make comments on friends entries. I was ready to chuck the whole thing when I got a bit of lucky inspiration. I decided to clear my browsers history and cookies. To my surprise, that fixed the problem. I'll have to remember that from now and remember to clear those every once in a while.
Overall, I haven't been wiped out with Facebook. The nicest thing about it so far has been being able to keep in contact with couple guys I knew in the Air Force. It's nice to see what they're up to.

No comments: