Sunday, June 07, 2009

Laptop Saga Continues

My laptop saga continues. I received my second U-300 modem. I tried activating it on my new Dell laptop. It wasn't having any of that. I installed the software on my old laptop. It actually picked up a signal on that laptop but, it still wouldn't activate the card. Aargh! I spent over 90 minutes on my cell phone talking with the tech support people at Sprint. Finally, they told me to take to the Sprint store in Laurel which has a repair facility. The folks there will get the thing to activate on one of their computers. Then, I'll go back and make sure I can hook up to the Internet using the card on my new laptop. I hope this will be the end of this saga with a nice happy ending i.e. I get a card that will in time have WiFi connection speeds. That would rock. We'll see. Stay tuned.

No comments: