Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bad Luck

Tuesday, I started experiencing some throat pain. I thought it might be a little acid reflux which happens on occasion with me. It turned out I wasn't going to be so lucky. Tueday night, I started coughing and by Wednesday morning I had a full blown cold. Crap! Normally, I would call out from the Post Office where I work but as I've mentioned previously, we are very short handed. There wasn't any way they could afford to have me call out. Also, I needed the money. To my great annoyance, I failed to see a number of expenses coming up like I should've example: buying another 3 month supply of Propecia cost $186. To make matters worse, summer has arrived in Maryland. Yesterday, it had to have been at least 86 degrees or higher not including the humidity. Still, I carried on and got the job done. 3 more days to go (including today) and, I can rest for a couple days. I hope I can kick this cold quickly. I'm drinking lot of fluids and taking Nyquil at night so I can sleep. I believe lots of sleep will help me kick it. We'll see how it goes. Cheers all!

No comments: