Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cold Update

My cold continues to progress and, I think I'm getting better. My temperature has come down to where it was nearly normal this morning (99.0F). My sinuses aren't nearly as clogged. I'm not sneezing at all. Also, I don't have a runny nose anymore. The main symptom I'm still suffering from is coughing up mucus from my lungs. The coughs seem to go in spurts. I was very annoyed when one of those spurts erupted while I was talking on the phone to my friend Harvey. I'm sure he thought I was still very ill when I'm not. Harvey and others at the Post Office where I work mentioned the Swine Flu which is going around. Because of them, I looked into it and as far as I can tell, I don't have it. The symptoms sound a lot like the regular flu so I can't be 100% sure but, I'm not going to bother to go the clinic I go to if I continue to improve. Luckily, I won't have to work for the next couple days so that should help things too. We'll see how it goes. Cheers all!

No comments: