Friday, June 05, 2009

eHarmony

Some friends recommended eHarmony to me. They said they knew someone who had met their future mate there. I have had absolutely no luck with dating services. Still, it would be nice to meet an attractive lady with similar interests that I could date. I decided to try them.
I found the questions they ask you interesting. Throught the questions, they try to get an idea of just what you're like. Sometimes, it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know where they came up that I was very emotional. I don't think I am.
I put down that bible doctrine tapes were very important to me. They are. I've been listening to them for years and, they've really helped me. Apparently putting something like that got me tagged and, all the matches I got were very religious women. I do want a woman who believes in Jesus Christ but, I don't want one who wants to do missionary work or wants to talk about how she was "saved." To me, that is holy roller stuff and, I don't care for holy rollers.
Another item that is important to me attractiveness. The reason I quit other dating sites is because of the unattractiveness of their members. To my great annoyance, eHarmony has been the same way. I've seen only 1 lady out of 50 that I thought attractive and, she was already in a relationship. Because of this, I checked into the cancellation policy.
I found out that if you want to get your money back, you must cancel within 3 days. As I didn't, if I cancel now, I'm out $198. Damn!
I decided to take out any references to faith or Jesus Christ. I'm curious to see what kind of matches I'll get now. If they don't get any better, I'm going to cancel though I'll be ticked about wasting $198. We'll see what happens. Stay tuned.

No comments: