Friday, May 18, 2012

Toronto Pearson International Airport

I made it to Toronto. I arrived at Toronto's Pearson International Airport around 3:45 p.m. My flight was on Air Canada Jazz. The plane was a Bombardier Dash 8-100. It was a nice little plane. Once I arrived in Toronto, I had a long walk to customs. Apparently, if you're changing flights internationally, you can't go from one flight to another. I arrived at gate F85 got to a point where you would descend down escalators to get to customs where I saw a different customs section if you were going to E gates. As I was going to gate E70, I was a bit confused by this. I got in the line for the E gate customs folks and, it turned out that was the way to go. I discovered one BIG plus to the airport. They offer free WiFi. I was delighted. Some airports charge for it which creates a bit of a hassle. Overall, Toronto's Pearson International Airport seems like a nice airport. Stay tuned for more travel posts. Tomorrow, I arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel. Happy travels all!

2 comments:

Toronto Airport Limo said...

Nice and very informative article Toronto international airport.We are the licensed, Toronto based, Toronto Airport Limousine Rental Company. We have been serving our customers since years.
Toronto Airport Limo | Toronto Airport Limousine

evana andrews said...

vry informative thanks for sharing