Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Life

I can't say my life has been very exciting lately. I continue to work at Medieval Times. I'm still learning things there like what light switches affect which lights in the castle. I also continue to find it a real challenge dealing with the customers. Hopefully, I've gotten more would be customers interested in Medieval Times than I've turned off. I really do think it's a neat place.
I also continue to slog away at the college class I'm taking. I finished two essays today that were due. I don't know if they were very good but I was pleased that I turned them in on time. I've failed classes because I couldn't get off my lazy butt and get the assignments done. It would be awesome of I could pass the class I'm taking. I'd be just 12 credit hours away from finishing my Bachelor's degree. We'll see.
I bought some more movies on DVD at Sam's Club. I found that Sam's Club offers some nice deals on movies that have been out a while. I was able to get The Music Man for just $8.24. I also found out that Circuit City doesn't offer as good a deal. I checked some of the DVDs there and they wanted $15 plus.
Lastly, I finally got off my duff and mailed my tax stuff to a CPA I use. I figured it was time I got my taxes done. I'm glad I don't have to figure out what they're going to be this year. I've changed my state of residence, I've retired, and I've worked for two different employers besides the Air Force. I don't envy the CPA I'll be using.

No comments: