Sunday, August 04, 2013

Windows 8 SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I'm posting this after this piece of crap operating system caused me to lose my first writing of my entry on my September Majesty of the Seas cruises. That wasn't the first time the piece of crap has wiped out something I was working on. The operating system can be positively infuriating. It highlights shit when I don't want it to. It makes it necessary for me to back up everything I'm working on because it might wipe it out otherwise. It won't copy stuff when I do want to copy stuff. It kicks me out of whatever I'm working like it just did and then, it makes it very hard to me to get back to whatever I'm working on. I had to tap the friggin screen 3 times before the cursor finally showed back up. If I want to search for something on the Internet, I have to quickly type in something otherwise it won't let me type in whatever. The only nice thing I can say about it is I do like being able to scroll up and down in Facebook. Otherwise, the operating system is a piece of total crap. When I get my new long term laptop, I'm going to make sure it DOESN'T have Windows 8. I'd advise others to do the same. Otherwise, you're going to suffer a shit load of aggravation!

No comments: