Saturday, August 03, 2013

Snap Punch Watermelon Punch

I stopped by the 7-11 store on 12009 Laurel Bowie Road in Laurel, Maryland to deliver some mail today. While there, I decided to get some more Fuze Berry Punch (see my review on that). Sadly, they didn't have any. I did see they had some Snap Punch Watermelon Punch from Snapple. I like watermelon so, I decided to try it.

Snap Punch's Watermelon Punch does taste like watermelon. Reading the ingredients, I don't know if it has any watermelon juice in it. All it says is it has natural flavors but, it doesn't specify what they are. On the front of the bottle, they state under Watermelon Punch that it's flavored with other natural flavors. So, who knows what they are though the drink does have a watermelon flavor to it.

Price wise, a 1 liter bottle of the punch cost me $1.19 at the 7-11 store. Calorie wise, a 1 liter bottle has 420 calories (140 calories per serving and each bottle has 3 servings). (Source: the bottle of the punch I bought). Availability, I don't know how many stores carry this punch. Normally, I don't drink Snapple products. I don't have anything against them. I just prefer Coke products in part because of the MyCoke rewards program. I like earning points with that program. The product is apparently kosher as it has Kosher Pareve on it. The punch doesn't contain any vitamins or minerals and each serving has 36 grams of sugar or 12% of your daily requirement for carbohydrates. Each serving has 90 milligrams of sodium.

Overall, I thought Snap Punch's Watermelon Punch was decent. It isn't anything to rave about but, it isn't bad either. I think $1.19 for a 1 liter bottle of the punch is a good price. If you like watermelon, you might like this watermelon punch. Happy drinking all!

No comments: