Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gloves

I seem to be collecting gloves lately. I've bought 3 different pairs for riding my bike and, I bought another pair L.L. Bean gloves for the cold weather. Today, I ordered my 4th pair for riding when I paid for some battery powered heated Harley Davidson gloves. I decided to try those after some cheapo batter powered gloves I bought on Ebay turned out to be serious stinkers. They put out virtually no heat at all. The Harley Davidson gloves should do a lot better. If they don't, I'm definitely returning them as they cost $170 just for the gloves. They require $40 rechargable batteries for each of the gloves. With tax, the price tag came to $262! Ouch!
While my L.L. Bean gloves have done a great job of keeping my hands warm, they have 1 serious flaw - they're bulky. Because of that, I want to buy some Underarmour Men's Jonesy gloves. To my frustration, they're are currently unavailable. They seem to be selling as fast as they get them in the stores. I plan to call the Annapolis and Bethesda stores again to see if either have any extra large Jonesy gloves in stock. We'll see. Hopefully, that'll be my last addition to my glove collection. Cheers all!

No comments: