Thursday, December 18, 2008

Multiple Blogs

Jim (I don't remember his last name) at Seratoninrain has multiple blogs. I know blogger offers the same option though I had no idea how that worked. Out of curiousity, I decided to find out. It turns out blogger creates totally separate and unlinked blog pages. With Seratoninrain, you can access all 3 blogs on the same base page. I guess that is one of differences between blog site providers.
In regards to my other blog pages, I don't intend to use them. I find it difficult enough trying to post things of some kind of interest on this blog and my MySpace blog. My life for the most part is terribly boring. While I enjoy reading about the issues of the day, I don't care to create a blog to discuss them. I've seen how rancorous those can get. So, I'll stick to telling about my travels, music I've listened, airmiles games I've played and whatever trivial stuff I can think of. Cheers all!

No comments: