Monday, May 14, 2007

Product Review

Thanks to the Medieval Times auction last week, I was able to try Grolsch beer for the first time for free. I found the beer to be all right. It isn't terribly smooth or have any noteworthy taste. It is imported from the Netherlands though I don't personally care if a beer is imported or not. I just care about the taste. The one thing I really liked about Grolsch is that the bottles are resealable. They come with their own plastic stopper that you can lock in place. Why is this nice? Because if you don't feel like drinking your entire beer, you can seal it up again and drink the rest of it later without it going flat on you. It's a really nice feature. As I received the beer for free, I obviously can't tell you how it rates cost wise though I doubt it's cheap. Imported beers tend to be more expensive.
Overall, I'd rate Grolsch as a decent beer. I wouldn't make any special trips to buy some but, I'd drink if it was available and wasn't too expensive.

No comments: