Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gold Card

I finally earned a gold card at Dave & Buster's. What is so big about earning a gold card you ask? It gets you a 10% discount on game play. In the case of the trivia game I like to play so much, it saves me 1/2 of a chip a play. In effect, with the gold card, I'll get a free play every 9 times. What do you have to do to get a gold card? You have to purchase and play 1,200 chips (a guesstimate of approximately $210 worth of chips). Once you've done that, you have to see the cashier who will transfer your remaining chips from your Powercard to your new gold card. It is your responsibility to track how many chips you've bought and played. (I think this part stinks. It's very easy to lose track.) It doesn't cost anything additional to get the gold card. If you play the games at Dave & Buster's a lot, it is definitely worth getting.

No comments: