Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pete's Wicked Ale

On my last visit to the Corridor Wine Store, I bought some beer. I decided to try something I haven't tried before so I bought a six-pack of Pete's Wicked Ale. This is a product review on that ale.
The company that produces Pete's Wicked Ale states that it is extremely smooth. I did find it an easy ale to drink. It does have a smooth taste. They also state it has ruby color though I can't testify to that as I drank it right out of the bottle. I found out it was also potent. They don't tell you the alcohol content on either the bottle or carrier. I had to look it up on their website http://www.peteswicked.com/. I found out it is rated at 5.3% which is stronger than your normal U.S. brews. The potency doesn't take away from it being a good brew. Overall, I enjoyed drinking this ale. I found out Pete's Wicked Ale makes three other regular products: Pete's Rally Cap Ale, Pete's Strawberry Blonde and Pete's Wanderlust Cream Ale. I plan to try these some time and see how good they are. Stay tuned for further reviews on their products. Cheers all!

No comments: