Monday, May 07, 2007

Dentist

I finally got my lazy procrastinating butt to the dentist today. I've been needing a cleaning since January but I kept putting it off. Now, I wish I'd seen the dentist back in January. I received good and bad news. The good news was no cavities which was also a surprise considering how bad I've been about brushing and flossing my teeth. The bad news was that I have a moderate case of gum disease. I'll have to see a Periodontist three times to get all the crud cleaned off my teeth and then we'll see how my teeth and gums recover. This is the price for not brushing and flossing like I should've. Thankfully, I have a dental plan thanks to the Air Force. The bill for my teeth is going to run to almost $1,300! Because of the dental plan, I'll have to pay $390 which is better than paying $1,300. Hopefully, I'll get my lazy butt in gear and start brushing AND flossing more regularly. We'll see how the treatments with the Periodontist go.

No comments: