Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last Day at Medieval Times

I worked my last day at the castle today. I didn't know if it would be or not. Two friends at the castle tried to help patch things up with my boss but, I guess they wouldn't be patched. My punishment was revoked but, the damage was done. My boss said no hard feelings but I suspect there were some. I may have hit a nerve with my comments about Medieval money. Oh well. Life goes on. The pain of leaving will fade. I still wish I could've been a squire. Ironically, another person in Sound and Lighting got picked for squire. Maybe, it is best that I left as that would've rankled.
Rumor has it that the new show they've been working on the past couple years may finally come out this fall. I'm tempted to go see it if it does. I'd just like to see it at a different castle as I don't care to go back to the Arundel Mills castle for a good while. I need to let it go and get rid of the hurt. We'll see what happens.

No comments: