Sunday, April 29, 2007

Restaurant Review

Last Thursday, I had lunch at the Hanover, Maryland Golden Corral Restaurant. The restaurant is located on Arundel Mills Boulevard and is close to the Arundel Mills Mall though not in it.
Lunch at the restaurant costs $7.19 not including tax. If you want a soft drink, it costs $1.69 plus tax. You do get free refills when you buy a soft drink.
Menu wise, it varies depending on the day and time. There are always some type of salads, meat dishes, vegetables and desserts available. The Golden Corral is a buffet type restaurant which means you help yourself and you can go back as many times as you want. There is a waitress of sorts who will get you your soft drink refills, more plates if you require them and take away your dirty plates.
I found I really liked this restaurant. You could try a dish you've never had before and if you didn't like, you weren't out of pocket for it. The food itself was well prepared and fresh. Cooking staff were constantly preparing food as food was consumed. I didn't see any dish that they ran out of. The food was also good tasting.
My waitress of sorts, I say sorts because I got my own food and the only things she helped me with was supply me with some clean plates and brought me soda refills, did a fine job. She also did a fine job of keeping her section clean.
Overall, I was very pleased with this restaurant. It isn't gourmet dining but it is excellent value and serves good filling food. I would definitely go back to this restaurant and would heartily recommend it. If you want an affordable meal out and are close to Hanover, Maryland, you ought to try the Golden Corral on Arundel Mills Boulevard.

No comments: