Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exercise

I am feeling right properly knackered right now. About 15 minutes ago, I finished doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the aerobicycle. I haven't exercised like that in over a year probably. I made sure I stretched before and after I exercised BUT, I suspect I'm still going to be very sore tomorrow. They say exercise is good for you but I suspect I won't think so tomorrow. Still, I think I did pretty decent for someone who hasn't exercised in quite a while. I took myself up to 5 mph on the treadmill and did that for 21 minutes before gradually taking myself back down. I managed to do 30 minutes on the aerobicycle at average speed of 52 rpm. That isn't burning up the track but, I wasn't going to be burning up any track after not exercising for so long. I hope I can manage to get myself over to the fitness center at least somewhat regularly so I can keep on exercising. We'll see.

No comments: