Sunday, July 19, 2015

Trader Joe's Maple Leaf Cookies Review

While visiting the Pikesville, Maryland Trader Joe's, I noticed they had Maple Leaf Cookies for sale. The cookies are a sandwich type cookie. You have a white maple creme center sandwiched by 2 maple leaf shaped cookies. The cookies come in a 11.4 ounce box and, there are approximately 14 cookies in each box. Each cookie has 110 calories. Trader Joe's sell the cookies for $3.29.

I found I liked the maple flavor of the creme center and, the maple leaf shaped outer cookies added a nice touch.

Overall, I was pleased with these cookies. I think they're reasonably priced and have a nice maple flavor (they use real maple syrup in them). If you like maple flavored cookies, you'll probably like these. I would recommend them. Bon Appetit!

No comments: