Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Breckenridge Farms Kosher Sandwich Slices Review

Until I visited the Jessup, Maryland Dollar Tree store, I'd never heard of Breckenridge Farms or their products. As everything in the Dollar Tree stores is $1, I decided to try their Kosher Sandwich Slices. Their sandwiches slices are long slices of kosher pickles. The slices are ideal for putting on top of a sandwich giving it a bit of crunch. The slices come in 17 ounce jars which have to be refrigerated after opening. The pickles surprisingly come from India and are imported into the United States by a company called Greenbrier International Incorporated. Presumably, that company in turns supplies them to the Dollar Tree Store chain though I don't know if they're available at all Dollar Tree stores.

Overall, the slices are decent pickles which are handy for sandwiches. The biggest plus of these pickle slices is their price - $1. For that alone, if you like pickles, you might find these worth trying if they're in your local Dollar Tree store. I don't know if other store chains sell this brand or not though if they do, I haven't noticed them. Bon Appetit!

No comments: