Friday, July 17, 2015

Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade Review

While looking around Laurel, Maryland Dollar Tree store, I noticed they had Minute Maid frozen orangeade cups for sale. As I'd never tried these before, I thought I'd give them a try.

The cups come in 12 fluid ounces, have 320 calories per cup and impressively are 28% juice. Like almost everything at Dollar Tree, they sell for $1.

The taste of these cups is very good. I think they would be particularly refreshing on a hot day and since they're 28% juice, I suspect they're good for you.

Strangely, when I checked Minute Maid's website, they didn't say anything about a frozen orangeade product. I don't know if the cup I tried is a product they're phasing out or what their availability might be. So, you might not be able to find them at your local Dollar Tree store.

Overall, I found this to be an excellent product worthy of the Minute Maid name. If you can find them, I'd definitely recommend them. Minute Maid makes a frozen lemonade cup which also may not be available widely. I plan to review that later. For now, happy scooping this frozen treat!

No comments: