Thursday, July 25, 2013

Minute Maid Strawberry Passion

I tried some Minute Maid Strawberry Passion this morning. Here are my thoughts on it as well as other info.

The drink does have the taste of strawberries though not as strong as I'd expect from a drink that is labeled Strawberry PASSION i.e ardent and strong. According to the label on the bottle, it has more pear juice that strawberry juice. What's up with that? Also, they claim to have put less than .5% of strawberry juice in the drink. It doesn't sound very passionate on strawberries to me based on that.

Calorie wise, the drink 210 calories per bottle which doesn't sound bad. Also, it offers 100% of your daily requirement for Vitamin C as well as 19% of the carbohydrates you need for the day.

Price wise, I believe it was $1.69 at the mini-mart I bought it at. You might be able to find it cheaper else where.

Availability, I haven't looked around various supermarkets to see how widely available it is.

You do earn MyCoke rewards if you buy the 15.2 ounce bottle. I don't know if it's available in larger sizes.

Overall, I don't think this product lives up to its name. It does have a strawberry flavor but, I doubt think it'll wow you. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy some of it. Still, I suspect it's better than a soda. Happy drinking all!

No comments: