Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fuze Berry Punch

I thought Coca-Cola's Fuze line made only various teas. To my surprise, I found out I was wrong. While delivering some mail 3 days ago, I decided to buy myself a cold drink at a 7-11 store I was at. They had 1 liter bottles of Fuze Berry Punch which I'd never seen before. I decided to try it and paid $1.20 for it.

I found it had a good punch flavor to it though I don't think it tastes a lot like berries. The punch taste would come from the pineapple juice, orange juice, pear juice and passionfruit concentrate they use in the product.

Calorie wise, the drink has 80 calories per 8 ounce serving (source: the bottle I bought).  Also, it provides 10% of the daily requirements for vitamins B6 and B12.

You do earn Coke rewards points for the product.

One problem if you want to try Fuze's Berry Punch is finding it. This was the first time I'd seen the product. During a number of visits to the Columbia, Maryland Wegmans, I haven't see it there though it could be in there cold drinks section by their restaurant. Also, I don't know if they offer the product in Coke's Freestyle drink machines. I'll have to check that the next time I buy a drink from one of those machines.

Overall, I thought it was a good product and, $1.20 for a 1liter bottle seemed like a reasonable price for it. If you want a punch type drink, you might want to give Fuze's Berry Punch a try if you can find it. Happy Drinking all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought this tasted like Kool-Aid. I bought mines for a dollar.

Ditto said...

I would disagree with you on the taste Brad. On the price, I'm not surprised you were able to get it cheaper. 7-11's aren't the cheapest places to buy stuff at. Where did you find this product at?