Monday, July 08, 2013

Minute Maid Apple Juice Review

One of the things Minute Maid is doing is putting out there various juices in small containers that make them easy to take on a trip. The latest packages they've been putting out is where the juice comes in a 15.3 fluid ounce bottle. The serving is big enough to give you a good drink of the juice while small enough to make it easy to carry in a lunch box or small cooler.

Yesterday, I decided to try their apple juice as well as couple other juices they put out. I'll publish reviews on the others later. I found Minute Maid's apple juice to be very good. It has a nice flavor and one 15.3 ounce bottle will give you 180% of your daily requirement for Vitamin C. The juice is pasteurized and made from concentrate (stated on the bottle). Each serving/bottle has 210 calories for the calorie counters. Cost wise, I paid $1.69 for the sample I tried. As I bought it in a mini-mart/convenience store, I suspect you could get it cheaper at a bigger supermarket or at a Costco or Sam's Club.

As Minute Maid is part of the Coca-Cola line of products, you will earn MyCoke rewards with one of these bottles. The code is on the underside of the bottle. Right now, MyCoke is giving a bonus of 3 extra reward points when you enter a code for one of the Minute Maid products. I don't think you earn MyCoke reward points for the bigger size containers (such as a half gallon). I will check into that and make a correction if I find out I'm wrong.

If you like good tasting juice and would like to be able to take it with you easily on a trip, this might be the way to go. For those who are health conscious, the juice would be better for you than a soda. It might also help keep you hydrated in the current summer heat. Happy drinking all!

No comments: