Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Blog from Egypt

This is my last blog entry from Egypt. I arrived back in Cairo this morning. Tomorrow, I fly back to the states. I hate it when a tour ends. I had an awesome guide in Samy Hassaan and a group of people to share the tour with. Plus, I don't look forward to going back to the Post Office. Oh well. I can solace that in approximately 4 months, I'll get to do another bunch of adventures when I go on tour again with Globus.
Concerning my illness, the antibiotics I'm taking are working. However, I am on a diet of bread, rice, soup and bananas as these would upset my stomach. I hope to fully kick this bug soon. We'll see.
Cheers from Cairo!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Hi I also met Samy on a trip to Egypt. What a wonderful man and guide. i have been trying to find him, do you have his e mail address? thanks Bernadette