Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Mont St. Michel
All text can get rather boring, especially when I'm telling about my France adventures. Here's a picture I took of Mont. St. Michel. Hopefully, it'll give you an idea of how big it was. Visiting Mont. St. Michel was one of the highlights of my trip. This place was so cool. Sadly, it is a bit of a tourist trap. When our group visited it, there were at least 6 other coaches there. When we left, another 5 or 6 had arrived. It is very popular. I think you can see why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot. Makes me want to go back.

Ditto said...

Thanks Jim. I thought it was a seriously cool place. I need to post some of the pictures I took at the top with the cathedral in the background. You could literally see for miles. It was incredible. Plus, the cathedral was pretty neat. It isn't as ornate as it once was but, it's still very impressive.