Friday, October 31, 2008

Dave & Busters Update

I took advantage of Dave & Buster's half price game special today. After I finished doing a full route at the Post Office and dropped off a friend at the Carmax dealership so she could pick up her car, I drove down to their arcade at the Arundel Mills Mall. I played my favorite game Spin & Win. Lady luck was with me for a change. I hit the 1,000 ticket spot 7 times! All totalled, I won 9,424 tickets. I think that's the most tickets I've won at one visit there ever. I wonder if the fact that I was relaxed playing the game helped. Since the game was half price, I wasn't worrying about how much each play was costing. The Spin & Win game can be expensive to play. It's something like nearly 10 coins a play or just under 9 with a Gold card. I wanted to take further advantage of the half-price games but, I was tired from working a full route. I decided to call it a day after I exhausted all the coins on my game card. I hope Dave & Buster's offer the half-price game day again sometime. It is a nice deal though I'm certain they're still making money out of it. I still haven't decided on a prize yet. They have a Zune 30 GB MP3 player for 46,000 tickets or a Sony Digital camcorder for 58,000. I think the Sony camcorder sells for around $260 on sale. I would like to have an MP3 player and a digital camcorder. The MP3 player would make it easy to take tunes along on trips as well as bible doctrine lessons. And, the camcorder would provide some really cool memories of the upcoming Egypt tour. We'll see. For now, I can savor the fact that I have 73,083 tickets. I can think of the all cool prizes I can claim. It's fun. Cheers all!

No comments: