Monday, January 23, 2006

Go Steelers!

I saw yesterday that the Pittsburgh Steelers have made it to the Super Bowl. I will readily admit I'm NOT a sports nut nor a fanatic Steelers fan. Still, they have been the team I've rooted for since I lived in Pittsburgh as a kid back in the 70's. I remember seeing a game with Terry Bradshaw when the Steelers stunk. Later, they would go on to win 4 Super Bowls. It is something to see them in the Super Bowl again. I don't have a tv as there isn't anything on television that I really care to watch. Still, it looks like I'll have to either go watch the Super Bowl in the apartment complex fitness center which has a tv with cable or, I'll have to make a trip to the Laurel Hooters restaurant where I can watch the game. I remember doing that when I lived in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. It should be a good game and I do hope the Steelers win it. Go Steelers!

No comments: