Wednesday, November 25, 2009

White Flint Mall

This past Sunday, I was looking for some place to ride to. The weather was nice and, I had an itch to explore some where new. I haven't been impressed with the prizes at the Hanover, Maryland Dave & Buster's (D&Bs) . I found out the only other D&Bs was at the White Flint Mall just off the Rockville Pike. I decided to check out the D&Bs there as well as the mall.
The mall was pretty with a number of very nice looking shops. Size wise, it wasn't super big though it made up for that some by having 3 floors. The mall had some anchor stores including Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdales. Parking was decent.
In regards to the Dave & Busters, initially, I had a hard time finding the arcade. I did manage to find it and checked it out. Size wise, it was probably smaller than the Arundel Mills D&Bs. However, the prize booth was definitely bigger and better stocked. They had a 30 gigabyte Zune player, an iPod and one of the Apple phones. I forget what they're called.
While walking around, I noticed a girl playing the Deal or No Deal game. I decided to play it to see how I would do. I've found it pretty interesting watching the tv show. I found out my luck in this game royally stunk! To my disbelief, I managed to pick the case that had the lowest number of ticket (2) TWICE in a ROW. I definitely got the idea I better stick with Spin & Win.
The ride back home was uneventful barring getting honked at once and having cars passed around me. I was being cautious riding wise. I wouldn't move over to another lane unless I was absolutely certain it was safe to do so. I continue to be pleased with my TMAX. It can really take off and, it's a pleasure to ride. I can't wait to ride it down to Richmond to show it to my friend Harvey. Cheers all!

No comments: