Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dave & Busters

Dave & Busters brought back half priced games this week. Normally, I find it very expensive to play their games. My favorite game is Spin & Win. I feel that game gives you the most control barring a hoop shooting game or some such. With Spin & Win, you decide when to stop the spinning light. If you time it right, you can consistently get it within the area where one of the 1,000 ticket lights are. At that point, it's just a matter of managing to stop it the split second it hits the 1,000 ticket light. Last night, I probably missed the 1,000 ticket light 40 or 50 times BUT, because I was getting it in the range of the light, I was able to hit it 16 TIMES! I ended up winning over 20,000 tickets which isn't bad for $100. I've seen others turn in just 2 or 3,000 tickets.
The half priced games promotion they had made it affordable to play their games. I'm sure Dave & Busters still makes money with that promotion. You look at what the prizes cost and what it'll cost you to win enough tickets and, they're making money. Still, it isn't able trying to find a bargain at Dave & Busters. It's about having fun playing the games and, they are definitely fun. I'd give a large whoop every time I hit the 1,000 ticket light.
To my delight, my ticket hoard is now up to 253,345. I can get multiple prizes of anything I want there. That's neat thinking about that. I still haven't been wiped out by the prizes they have at the Arundel Mills Dave & Busters but, I'm not going to win a prize. I go just to win the game and gets LOTS of tickets. I hope to go back next week and add to my hoard. Cheers all!

No comments: