Monday, July 21, 2008

Ok Cupid Update

I've continued to answer more questions and rate more ladies on Ok Cupid. The site has continued to surprise me. One of the ladies I had to rate was a real DOMINATRICE. That's a women who wears leather, treats you like crap, expects you to obey her and in the process some how you'll be sexually stimulated by that. I confess I can't understand how somehow could get off being humiliated but, the world is filled with lots of WEIRD people so it's possible. I'm not one of them so I quickly rated the lady a 1 (that being the worst you can rate someone) and quickly moved on. I suspect my readers would've had a good laugh at my reaction when the lady's bio first came. My eyes really bugged on that one.
I have no idea how well Christians are represented on this site BUT, I got another surprise by all the Wiccan practicers. What equally surprised me was how many of them apparently go the Maryland Renaissance Festival. Hm. I'd suspected as much but this site has confirmed it. It'll be a trip if I recognize some of them when I go to the festival this year.
That sums up all the surprised I've had since my last post. I have enjoyed posting some comments on some of the member's journals (blogs) there. I like good conversation and the posts there are a form of conversation. I still have little hope I'll actually meet someone there I'd actually like to take out. I suspect my job at the Post Office doesn't help me any as I doubt any of the ladies there are impressed by my job. Oh well. Stay tuned for further updates on this too.

No comments: