Sunday, July 27, 2008

Change of Plans

My travel plans have changed for 2009. Previously, I said I was going to do a cruise June of 2009. I decided to nix the cruise. It was just too expensive. Because of the gap I have to do between major trips, I had to do the cruise in June. June is the beginning of high season cruise wise. High season is the most expensive time to go cruising. While I would like to do another cruise, I don't HAVE to do one then. So, I decided to do something else. On my wish list travel wise was seeing Yorktown, Jamestown and Gettysburg. Globus has a tour that hits those historic places. Funnily enough, it starts in Washington D.C. The tour will visit some places I've already been to such as Colonial Williamsburg, Monticello and Philadelphia. But, I won't mind seeing those places again. I really enjoyed visiting Colonial Williamsburg. I'm curious what kind of group we'll get for the tour. The tour lasts just 8 days total. I've never done such a short one before. Also, this will be my first Globus tour in the U.S. It'll be interesting to see what it's like. Stay tuned.

No comments: