Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hard Rock Cafe - Washington D.C.

After finishing the orange tour on the Old Town Trolley, I decided it was time for some dinner. To my delight, the tour I took finished right across the street from the Washington D.C. Hard Rock Cafe. I'd visited the cafe twice before but, I'd never eaten there. I went in and was promptly served. I decided to try the Tupelo chicken fingers, New York 12 ounce strip steak and a wild berry smoothie. The smoothie tasted different from what I was use to but, it was very good. I received a good serving of chicken fingers and the sauces they served with them were excellent (bar-b-que and honey mustard). Lastly, the steak was well cooked and came with mash potatoes with gravy and green beans. The mash potatoes and gravy were tasty. The green beans weren't overly cooked and were still crunchy. Overall, it was an excellent meal. Price wise, I paid $8.99 for my smoothie though that came with a pilsner glass I got to keep. I paid $9.50 for the chicken fingers and $23.50 for steak.
The cafe has an extensive rock memorabilia collection as all Hard Rock Cafes do. It was neat to look around and see the various guitars, concert posters and other stuff. They played assorted music videos on tvs that were spread throughout the cafe. Because of my All Access membership, I earned $42 credit toward my next $20 reward. If you like to eat or buy stuff from the Hard Rock Cafes, I'd strongly recommend you join their All Access club. It can earn you money back that you can use on food or clothing at the cafes.
That's all to report for this visit. I hope to visit the Baltimore cafe sometime soon and see how their food is. Rock on!

No comments: