Monday, September 10, 2007

FYI

I arrived back safely yesterday. My flights back were uneventful. Thanks to Harvey, I found out about the game Soduku. Its a game where you try to place the numbers 1 to 9 in colums and rows and 3 by 3 squares and the numbers can't repeat in the columns, rows and squares. You have to use logic to figure out where the numbers go. It's a challenging game as well as a good way to exercise one's noggin. As luck would have it, the flight had an electronic version for sale in its duty free store. I bought one and proceeded to play the game 4 times during the flight. It was a great way to make the time go by.
When I got home, I was relieved to find everything the way I'd left it. There wasn't anyone to watch my apartment while I was gone and I was afraid someone might break in while I was gone. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Once I got sorted out, I visited the Baldons to find out what had been happening while I was gone. I wanted to give Modestine (I hope I have that right) her Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt. She'd asked for something from over there and I decided to give her a t-shirt from Stockholm. I found out Maryland has been having 100 plus degree days while I was gone. I was soooo glad I missed those. I wasn't thrilled when I arrived at Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport and heard the temperature was 88 degrees. I don't like hot weather. I'm not looking forward to delivering mail in it. I plan to go into the Post Office today to pick up my held mail and find out when I'll go back to work. It'll probably be Friday. We'll see.

No comments: