Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mystery Shopper

I did another mystery shopper shop this evening. It was at another supermarket. Prior to the shop, I checked out the store's weekly ad to figure out what items on special I was going to buy. I also tried to figure out what questions I could ask various departments. Once I had my shopping list and possible questions ready, I drove out to the store. The visit itself went fine though I can't say I would've given the store I checked out the highest marks. Salespeople were no where to be seen in a number of departments and items on sale were missing in some areas. It didn't seem like a number of employees were making any great effort. Overall, I wasn't super impressed with the store. I won't name the store as I don't want to take the chance they might get tipped off that I was doing a mystery shopper visit on them.
Concerning ICCDS, I still haven't gotten paid for any of my mystery shops yet. However, they do have 10 more days to pay me for the first one. We'll see what happens on this score. If worst comes to worst, I'm out around $17 so far which is nothing to me. Stay tuned to see how things work out with ICCDS.

No comments: