Monday, March 05, 2007

Music Review

I finally got around to listening to one of the CDs I bought a while back. The CD is "Borrowed Heaven" by The Corrs. I've liked some of the stuff the Corrs have done. I think their songs "Breathless" and "So Young" are particularly good. They also did a great instrumental version of "Paddy McCarthy." Sadly, I found their "Borrowed Heaven" to be lacklustre. None of the songs were particularly good. It seemed on some of the songs that the lyrics didn't seem to fit the music. The Corrs did include one instrumental called "Silver Strand" which I thought was nice but not enough make the CD worth buying. In my opinion, this is one CD you can pass on. It isn't a stinker but it isn't worth spending your money on either. I found out from the Corrs website (http://www.corrs.net) that they've come out with a greatest hits. I plan to buy that and see how it is. I'll let you know what I think of it once I've bought it and listened to it. Cheers all!

No comments: