Saturday, July 11, 2009

Relieved

Yesterday, my boss finally signed my leave form. I was very anxious about that. Without a signed and approved leave form, I wasn't going on my back-to-back tours with Globus. If I didn't get to go on those after shelling out over $5,000 for them, I was going to be royally pissed off. More so since, I'd gone above and beyond for my boss on a couple occasions. As my readers know, I came down with a cold but, I didn't call out. Also, I carried mail at another Post Office which I'd never been to so my Post Office could keep their word about supplying a body when they needed it. So, I'm relieved and looking forward to the pending tours. Also, I'm trying to figure out where I want to go after them. I really want to visit Ireland next year but, that won't happen till the summer time. I don't want to wait a whole year before travelling again. Yet, I have other things I have to do money wise. I need to top up my IRA and, I owe just under $3,000 on my new Dell laptop. That's a lot of shekels for just those 2 things. So, I may not have much choice about holding off travel wise. We'll see. Stay tuned for more travel updates. Cheers all!

No comments: