Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lazy Man's Letter
Recently, I've been sending some friends postcards. I haven't felt like writing a full letter but, I wanted to drop them a few lines and let them know I was thinking of them. Postcards seem to be the ideal answer. They have enough space on them to write 10 lines or so and, they come with a nice picture of something on them. You might say, why not drop them an email? My reply, because not all of them have Internet access. Plus, an email isn't as nice as getting something actually written in the mail in my opinion. I don't know about other people but, I do know I like getting mail (barring junk mail). To me, it shows more thought if they send you a postcard or letter vice an email.
Yesterday, I stocked up on postcards while I was at The Mall in Columbia. It turned out they had a newstand that sold them. They had some decent ones of things in Baltimore (Maryland) and Washington D.C. When I feel like dropping some friends a few lines, I'll grab one from that pile and drop them a postcard. Cheers all!

No comments: