Sunday, May 03, 2009

Glass Pen

I forget when I bought my glass pen from Nostalgic Impressions. I know it's been sitting on my living room table for at least 5 months. I'd previously tried some wooden pens with metal nibs and, the nibs proved to be of poor quality. They didn't hold hardly any ink and one actually splayed. I forget how I heard about glass pens but, I decided to try one so I bought one from Nostalgic Impressions. After buying it, as I said, it sat on my table unused until today. I saw it and remembered I'd never tried it to see if it wrote well or not. I decided to try it. To my surprise, the pen writes very well. The nib on it manages to hold enough ink to write at least 6 or seven words before you have to dip it again in the inkwell. The pen itself looks very nice. The only fault I can find with it is it seems fragile. I held the pen carefully as I didn't want to accidentally break it. Barring that, I was very pleased with it and, I plan to use again sometime when I want to knock out a fancy letter to a friend. It would be neat to write a letter that way. Cheers all!

No comments: