Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chik-Fil-A

Because my friend Modestine works at the Chik-Fil-A on Maryland 198 just off of the MD-295 intersection, I decided to treat myself to lunch there yesterday. It became something of a small course on Chik-Fil-A. For example, I learned that they make all their salads fresh on the premises. They must be awful busy in the morning getting all that stuff ready. Also, their lemonade is the real stuff with real squeezed lemons minus the pulp which they strain out. Modestine also gave me small samples of some of the stuff they sell. Their chicken strips were very good. Also, their sweetened ice tea had a good flavor. I liked their cole slaw which is made fresh every day. I'll be buying some more of that next time.

For my lunch, I tried their spicy chicken sandwich. I found that it wasn't terribly spicy. It was good. I had a large order of their waffle fries which were really good. Both the fries and the chicken were fried in peanut oil which I guess is lower in fat and has a less oily taste. Also, I had a large lemonade. I found their lemonade to be a bit tart. I wonder if it taste better if they sweetened it more. It was still good.
Overall, I had a nice lunch there and I plan to go back. Modestine has tempted me into trying some more of their items. So stay tuned for further updates on Chik-Fil-A.

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, Ditto!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day

Ditto said...

Hi David,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Ditto