Sunday, April 19, 2015

Costco's Master Carve Ham Review

Recently, I bought my third Costco's Master Carve Ham. I confess I've been very pleased with these hams. The hams are very easy to carve as they're pretty much flat. Other pluses to them are they're fully cooked, boneless, applewood smoked and come with as 12 ounce packet of red currant ham glaze though I've never tasted or used the glaze.

Price wise, I think they're a good deal. Costco sells them for $2.69 a pound. Shelf life wise, they seem to last up to 5 or 6 weeks depending on when you buy it from Costco. One down side I've found is that they're not available at all Costco stores though you can order one on-line (I haven't tried this).

Overall, I've been very pleased with this ham and would definitely recommend it if you like ham. It's easy to cut, ready to serve and lasts a while. Bon Appetit!

No comments: