Wednesday, February 12, 2014

McDonald's Shamrock Shake Review

It's that time of year again when McDonald's comes out with their shamrock shake. It's a green mint flavored shake they sell till St. Patrick's Day (Ireland's Patron Saint) here in the United States (U.S.). I thought I'd reviewed the shake before but, I couldn't find the review on my blog. So, I'm reviewing it again.

The shake is green, mint flavored and topped with a maraschino cherry. I bought a large shake at the McDonald's located on 8700 Washington Boulevard in Jessup, Maryland. Price wise, it cost me $3.19 before tax. I found the shake good. I like things with the flavor of mint and, the shake has a nice mint flavor. Plus, I like that it reminds me of Ireland which I enjoyed visiting and would like to visit again some time.

Overall, if you like mint milk shakes, I think you'd like this one. I know I did. I plan to have another when I visit McDonald's again. Do remember, you can only get these seasonal milk shakes till St. Patrick's Day. After that, you'll have to wait another year to get one. Cheers all!

No comments: