Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reminder HRC All Access Ends September 30th

Greetings all! I wanted to remind any readers I have that Hard Rock Cafe's All Access club ends September  30th. After that, any rewards you've earned will be trashed. Today, I visited their Baltimore cafe just so I could use up the $140 in rewards I'd earned and saved up. An FYI for you, you can't exchange your rewards for a Hard Rock Cafe gift card. I tried that so I wouldn't have spend my rewards. The system wouldn't take it. So, I ended buying various things in the merchandise shop like their cards and chip set and a fleece I could use this fall. Also, apparently the powers that be at Hard Rock Cafe are keeping word of their new reward program under wraps. I asked the sales guy in the merchandise shop what he'd heard. He knew as much as me. It remains to be seen what the new program will be like. I know it'll have 1 feature I'll like i.e. I'll be able to earn rewards at ALL the cafes, not just the ones corporate owns as it is with All Access. However, Hard Rock has mentioned a possible fee for a certain tier. That isn't good for me as at times, I don't visit their cafes that much. Today's visit to the Baltimore cafe was my first visit since I visited their Aruba cafe last November. We'll see what works out with their new program. I'll post whatever I find out as soon as Hard Rock Cafe gives me the info. Keep on rocking all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get the message today in Paris. I had ca. 400 on my card.
But fortunally there was a court decision that I have to be informed 1 year upfront in a written letter. That was not happened.So I will send these court decision to them and look for the reaction.