Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Costco Member Prescription Program

Yesterday, while I was collecting my latest Propecia refill at the Arundel Mills Costco, I found out they have a new member prescription program. The lady at the prescription counter was kind enough to tell me about it and enroll me. The program doesn't cost anything to Costco members and can save them between 2 and 40% on their prescriptions. However, the program isn't available to all Costco members. If you have prescription drug coverage or receive benefits from either Medicare or Medicaid, you're not eligible. Also, not all Costcos offer the program. If want to find out if your Costco does off the program, you need to call Costco at 1-800-806-0129. In regards to my Propecia, the program saved me $7. A 90 day supply of the drug normally costs $214 but thanks to the program, my refill cost me $207. Not a great savings but better than nothing. I would recommend Costco members check into the program if they think they're eligible. With money tight now a days, the savings in this program can help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Costco has the best drug prices I've seen, and then to get more $$ off! Wow!