Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Old Glory Harley Davidson

One Harley Davidson dealership that is very easy to get to in Maryland is the Old Glory Harley Davidson dealership in Laurel, Maryland. The dealership is located just off of Maryland 295 (Baltimore Washington Parkway) and Maryland 197 (Laurel Bowie Road). The dealership has a very nice facility and, it offers a very good selection of Harley Davidson merchandise and bikes. The sales staff are friendly and helpful. While I don't own a Harley myself, I do use their gear such as gloves and reflective vest. I know they have an active HOG chapter and, they hold various events throughout the year. You can find them on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/OldGloryHDor their website http://www.oldgloryhd.com/. Lastly, they offer some very good motorcycle riding classes which you can find out about on their webpage. I took my motorcycle safety orientation course through Harley Davidson and, I felt it was well worth the money. Happy riding all.

No comments: