Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Costco Rogaine Coupon

Recently, Costco Wholesale came out with its latest batch of coupons. 1 particular coupon caught my eye. Costco has a coupon that'll get you $10 off a 4 month supply of Rogaine foam. Rogaine is one of the treatments you can take to stop hair loss and possibly get new hair growth. I started using it when I bought a Bosley Professional Strength for Men package which included Rogaine. I don't care to mess with the Rogaine liquid. I prefer the foam as it's easier to work into the scalp. Costco's $10 coupon will knock the price of the Rogaine foam down 1/5th to $39.83 (today's price at Arundel Mills Costco was $49.83 per package). There is a limit of two 4 month packages. The coupon is good from 14 June to 8 July. If you didn't receive the coupon through the mail with the others, you can request a book of coupons at your Costco. Considering the regular price of Rogaine foam, this is one Costco offer worth using if you use Rogaine or are interested in using it. It will save you a bit of cash. Happy shopping all!

Please note this offer has expired. However, Costco has since come out with its own 5% Minoxidil foam which presumably is just like the Rogaine foam. Rogaine's patent has expired enabling Costco to do that. I'll post a blog in the future on what Costco's Minoxidil foam costs in comparison to Rogaine.

7 comments:

angelosam123 said...

I am really agree from this treatment , this is the best and really very safe for our hair, so we have to use this . Thankful to Rogaine.

Blogger said...

great info related to Rogaine

Unknown said...

Great DITTO's BLOG.
It is something like creativity..
and very thoughtful.
Rogaine Foam

Ditto said...

You're right Gaurav Joshi. After your comment, I checked into it and, I found out that originally Minoxidil was taken orally to lower blood pressure. Researchers discovered unexpectedly that it also caused new hair growth as a byproduct and thus Rogaine was born promoting its ability to help fight baldness. As I have borderline blood pressure, I'm definitely going to use the Rogaine foam and eventually its Costco brand Minoxidil foam to help lower my blood pressure as well as promote new hair growth.

Unknown said...

It's a great treatment for hair regrowth. Rogaine is a bet product. Thanks for sharing.

dany chandra said...

Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Rogaine. Thanks for sharing this information....Rogaine

Ditto said...

In response to Narayana Nukala, I don't know of any discount codes. If you want a cheaper version of what should be the same product, you could try Costco's version of Minoxidil. For the same amount of money, you get a 6 month supply of the foam vice 4 months worth with Rogaine. That's what I personally use.